Sunday, July 25, 2010

NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT IN THIS WORLD

The most trying part of being a widow has been to be a widow while being a mother of young children. To somehow find the strength every day to press forward with steadfastness in Christ. Knowing that this is His work I am doing as a mother to these little children. And especially in those first few years, while I was crashing inside... He did and will continue sustain me and give me what I need to provide emotionally, spiritually and physically for these precious children. In faith, things will be made right. There will not be negative eternal consequences as a result of doing this alone, as I am not alone. I just need put my trust in God and allow him to lead me on the path.

Motherhood is difficult under any circumstances. May we each remember that as mothers we are engaged in an eternal partnership with God.

1 comment:

  1. So, I am one of Michelle's friend and I love to read your blog. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Just wanted to let you know that I needed this message on Sunday. Being in primary my bucket isn't filled very often, and this did the job! Thanks for the pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete