Tuesday, July 27, 2010

INTERESTING

Let me clarify “interesting”. I received a comment in response to this post… by someone who chose to e-mail me instead of comment on the blog. The e-mail stated “You are so funny- and most definitely one of the most interesting people I know> especially with your personality ever changing as the wind to all the different yous there are :) Hmmmm. What makes you think you aren’t interesting?”

When I said I wasn’t interesting, I didn’t mean I wasn’t circus or fair class interesting. You know… the kind of interesting that people would pay money to see. I think in terms of interesting I may fall closest to that category. Unfortunately, even within that category I am not interesting enough to draw crowds, and therefore income. Which is too bad, I will have to continue my life as an assistant… even though I would much prefer people to just pay to look in at my crazy life… and eliminate this needless 8-5 stuff they call a job.

It may very well be interesting to some of you to come here daily and get a glimpse of Who I Am today (i.e. which of my ‘ever changing as the wind personality’ is present)… but I am not interesting, in the… ‘let’s sit down and have a conversation’ kind of way. I really don’t have much to say. Did you hear there was an earthquake? I didn’t. Did you hear about the latest government scandal? I didn’t. What do you think of reformed healthcare. Don’t know.. haven’t thought about it. What kind of movies do you like? Ones that play, I usually sleep through them. What kind of music do you like? Anything that isn’t too loud so I can block it out, I guess. What kind of books do you like? I don’t get a chance to read. Do you like Stephanie Meyer? Who is that?

Interesting. Able to have thoughts, feelings, opinions that others care to hear. Or at least able to have an inteligent adult conversation.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to catch up on your blog. I love it. I was so glad to see you at girls camp. It was great talking to you. Your daughter is so cute. By the way, I love sitting and talking to you and am glad we don't talk about earthquakes and politics. :) You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI- the reformed healthcare plan is a disaster. ;)

    ReplyDelete