Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HERE I AM.... WHERE IS HE?

Once I let go, it was all very clear. I was madly in love with this guy and wanted nothing else than to be with him always. I loved to spend time with him, to watch him to look at him and I loved to talk to him.


I knew I was young to be considering marriage, but I knew Chris was everything I would ever want and had ever dreamed of in a husband. Why would I wait, just because I was young? I knew there would be many that would not approve, but that did not concern me. I knew, for me, this was it.

Every time I saw him I seemed to fall more in love with him.

I was ready.... and waiting... and waiting...

Then it occurred to me that although we talked about marriage, it was usually because I brought it up. Was it possible that he did not see us on that path?

No comments:

Post a Comment