Friday, July 30, 2010

MY YOUNGEST'S OPINION

I asked my kids what I should write about... Do they remember something I should capture?

My youngest said, how about you write about the time you yelled at us for no reason? Or the time you freaked out over nothing.

It is good to know they will come out of this experience with fond memories. It is just my little piece of ensuring the future of America's Psychologists.

Will the kids ever be aware enough to look back and realize... that HE crawled under his desk and cried when he couldn't take it any more... and I... I yelled at the kids for no reason and freaked out on them over nothing.

I wish I could say I only did it once. But it was more often than I care to remember... in fact, it sadly still happens sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment