Wednesday, August 4, 2010

IS IT BAD TO BE GLAD?

Is it? Is it bad to be glad? I am sure it sounds strange that I could even think to be glad for the path God has placed before me. There is much of a burden to carry, but I see the wisdom in this path.

I have had the opportunity to become someone I never would have. There is good and bad in that. I see my weaknesses very plainly. But the good is very good. And I am grateful for that opportunity for growth. I have been pushed to my limits like I never would have otherwise. And when I have been (am) on the brink... I seem to have strength beyond my own.

It is like a muscle I suppose. It may hurt when you do the last rep.. but by doing it you become stronger. I am grateful for that strength this journey has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment