Thursday, May 26, 2011

MONTH 11

I was ready.  I wanted to marry him and I had been praying about it for 11 months.  I knew it was right.  I knew he loved me and my kids.

But, he had not proposed.  We talked marriage like it was expected.  But, he had not proposed.  There were times I was bothered by this.  I was in deep.  My kids were in deep.  It had been 11 months.  He only had one month before our proposed "timeline" came due. 

I didn't want him to feel pressured. I wanted to be patient. But I wanted to shake him and say what is the hold up?? Do you want it or not?  I convinced myself I would wait until the one year mark... THEN... then we would have a serious conversation! :)

One year and one day from when we met I was crabby.  He had planned to propose.  I am certain the evening did not go as smoothly as he had planned.

1 comment: