Monday, May 9, 2011

AND THE ANSWER IS.... OR IS IT?

I set aside the first Sunday in May 2010 to fast and tell the Lord my decision.  I spent a lot of time on my knees that day going over the evidence I had created for myself to validate my decision.  I felt confident and sure that it was what I wanted.

I finished my fast and felt excited to see where life would be taking me.  A day or two later I was thrown off when I had the distinct impression that the Lord had marriage in mind for me. 

I know I am a better person married than not.  But, remember... we have to work on this vision in my head.  These few specific needs I have... I think I have created something that doesn't exist.  I knelt in prayer and told the Lord I was willing to do His will.  I told Him my little list of traits I truly desired and then prayed for humility to accept what the Lord had for me.

My decision was made. I'd like to marry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment